In the “About” section of their website, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) claims that the agency is “responsible for keeping people safe on America’s roadways.” Critics, specifically the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, are finding the...
Offering Personalized Support Every Step Of The Way
- 3 reasons to seek a medical evaluation after a car crash
- 2 things people need to understand about car crash settlements
- Confusing statistics surround underride guard protections
- 3 times a traffic ticket could cost someone their job
- What insurance policy pays for a cyclist’s costs after a crash with a car?